Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's The Point

Why do people complain. Its like a routine. It almost seems like a part of their lives. I just dont see the point in it if you still have to do it. For example, if your having a busy day at work and your have hardly had any time to take a minute to rest, and as you walk over to take a drink of water you see a truck load of new inventory that need to be checked in and stocked by the end of your shift. What's the point of complaining if by the end of the shift the new inventory will be checked in and stocked. I think you only stress yourself out when theres is no need to get in a bad mood. Just do what needs to be done. I bet by the end of the day you will feel so good about yourself because you will look back and tell yourself, "wow, im proud of myself. I had a busy day, plus that huge load came in today, and I still got it done."

No comments: